Thank you to each of the teachers & students who prepared for the Area 1 Job Interview CDE!  The top 2 students will advance on to the State contest at Super Saturday.

1st:  Candi Gordy, Fannin County; Advisor, Mrs. Rhonda Matthews
2nd:  Chelea Meeker, Paulding County, Advisor:  Ms. Kristin Kovar

Student Name School Certificate
Candy Gordy Fannin County Gold
Chelsea Meeker Paulding County Gold
Kenneth Houseal Dawson Co. Gold
Bethany Kittle NW Whitfield Gold
Catherine Warren Central of Carroll Gold
Chelsea McCann Chattooga Gold
Charlotte Frady Cass Gold
Stephanie Barwick Pepperell Gold
Brett Biddy Southeast Whitfield Silver
Alex Wasson Ola Silver
Davey Findley Floyd CCA Silver
Ashley Davenport Sonoraville Silver
Sasha Umbarger Cherokee  Silver
Jacob Lassiter Creekside Silver
Mark Zenoble Pope Silver
Kyle Woumm Arabia Mountain Silver
Nena Nelson Woodland (Bartow) Bronze
Shelby Rogers Lafayette Bronze
Haley Richardson Temple Bronze
Wesley Payne Lakeview Ft. Oglethorpe Bronze
Rachel Clark Union Grove Bronze
Walter Graham Osborne Bronze

Thank you so much to Sonoraville FFA for hosting the Area 1 Job Interview CDE yesterday afternoon.  Special thank you to Ms. Sara Clark, Mr. Jasen Spoon & Ms. Katie Sutherland for helping coordinate the contest!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher