Teachers, please find a copy of Form I of the National Chapter Application attached.  All FFA Chapter should submit this two page application.  It only takes a few minutes for you or your officers to complete.  If you have not sent one in for your FFA Chapter, please do so.  You can find the application on the National FFA website at: http://www.ffa.org/index.cfm?method=c_programs.NationalChapter.

I have attached a copy also.  If you are doing Form I only, then you need to complete only the cover sheet and pages one and two of Form I.  The cover sheet and the two pages (Fm I - p1 and Fm I - p2) are listed as a tab at the bottom of the Excel spread sheet.  Please keep a copy for your files.

Thanks,
Blane

--
Blane Marable