We had 7 teams compete in the Area V FBM CDE last night at Worth County High
School. We would like to thank Worth County High School and their FFA
Advisers for hosting the events. The top two teams from each area will
advance to the state competition at Super Saturday on March 20, 2010.

Congratulations to the Ben Hill FFA Chapter, their advisor Mr. Harry Tucker,
for earning first place. Team members are: Erin Miles, Brittany Branam,
Cassie Dowling, and Zach Day. The team accumulated 378 points.

Earning second place honors was Crisp County FFA, their advisor Mr. Gerome
Morgan. Team members include: Tyler Gladney, Brett Register, and Hayden
Miller. They amassed 354 points.

High Individual for the event was Brittany Branam from the Ben Hill FFA
Chapter. She scored 144 points.

For additional results, please refer to the attached score sheets.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher