We had 6 teams compete in the Area VI FBM CDE tonight at Coffee County
Middle School. We would like to thank Coffee County Middle School and their
FFA Advisers for hosting the events. The top two teams from each area will
advance to the state competition at Super Saturday on March 20, 2010.

Congratulations to the Clinch County FFA Chapter, their advisor Mr. Michael
Railey, for earning first place. Team members are: Colby Guess, Beth Mohler,
Zach Handley, and Marissa Smith. The team accumulated 384 points.

Earning second place honors was Bacon County FFA, their advisor Mr. Will
McAllister. Team members include: Lilah Grace Miles, Zeak Mullis, Kevin
Harrision, and Samantha Adams. They amassed 372 points.

High Individual for the event was Kaylyn Stout from the Lowndes County FFA
Chapter. She scored 138 points.

For additional results, please refer to the attached score sheets.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher