---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:50 AM
Subject: Fwd: 2009-2010 10 4-H/FFA Georgia Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Book Results Announced
To: [log in to unmask]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily Schattler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>, Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Cc: Arch Smith <[log in to unmask]>, Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Laura Perry Johnson <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Al Parker <[log in to unmask]>

On behalf of Heather Shultz:

***Please provide this information to those who lead your youth Market Lamb and Market Goat projects that submitted Record Books for competition!***

We had a great group of Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Books submitted this year for competition.  Listed below (in alphabetical order by last name) you will find those 4-H and FFA members that will be recognized at the Georgia Junior National Award Banquet which is scheduled for Friday, February 19th at 7:00 pm in the Miller Murphy Howard Building.

Pre-Club Market Goat Division I (1st-2nd grade): 4 Participants

Garrett Alliston, Morgan 4-H

Ivey Cook, Tift 4-H

Merrit Eavenson, Franklin 4-H

John Painter, Pickens 4-H

Pre-Club Market Goat Division II (3rd-4th grade): 7 Participants

            Wyatt Chandler, Jackson 4-H

Caley Driggers, Tift 4-H

            Gracie Frazier, Colquitt 4-H

            Brant Kiepper, Morgan 4-H

            Adam Tawzer, Franklin 4-H

 Junior Market Goat Division (9 years-8th grade): 9 Participants

McKayla Alliston, Morgan 4-H

            Jarrett Baldwin, Hart 4-H

            Matthew Crumley, Tift FFA

            Faith Gilman, East Jackson Middle FFA

            Addie Thomason, Franklin Middle FFA

Senior Market Goat Division (9th-12th Grade): 8 Participants

Staci Clark, Colquitt FFA

            Moriah Eavenson, Franklin FFA

            Newt Gilman, East Jackson FFA

            Matthew Sowell, Ware Magnet FFA

            Sammie Williams, Elbert 4-H

Pre-Club Market Lamb Division I (1st-2nd grade): 2 Participants

Ivey Cook, Tift 4-H

Zoe Eaton, Oconee 4-H

Pre-Club Market Lamb Division II (3rd-4th grade): 4 Participants

Caley Driggers, Tift 4-H

Ava Teasley, Newton 4-H

Elise Webb, Elbert 4-H

Will Woodard, Morgan 4-H

Junior Market Lamb Division (9 years-8th grade): 10 Participants

Lea Barrow, Colquitt FFA

Rose Neal, Elbert 4-H

            Grace Webb, Elbert 4-H

Jaime Webb, Elbert 4-H

Claire Woodard, Morgan 4-H

Senior Market Lamb Division (9th-12th Grade): 10 Participants

Garrett Hibbs, Oconee 4-H

Kate Josey, Franklin 4-H

Scout Josey, Franklin 4-H

            Brycen Potts, Gordon 4-H

Sammie Williams, Elbert 4-H

The above mentioned 4-H and FFA members are eligible for a complimentary exhibitor banquet/dance ticket and one additional complimentary banquet ticket for an adult of their choice.  If you have already requested your banquet/dance tickets for the county and need to alter your original request, please email, and we can adjust your request.  If you have not requested any banquet/dance tickets because you were waiting for the results of the record book competition, please fax in your completed ticket order form to 706/542-4373 by Friday, February, 12th.  To download the banquet ticket order form, please visit the Staff Only Side, Programs Not on the Green Sheet, Animal Education, 2009-2010 Georgia Junior National Livestock Show, Banquet Ticket Order Form.

Requested tickets will be available to be picked up at the following locations at the following times:

Thursday, February 18th

9:00 am to 12 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm:  Roquemore Building

Friday, February 19th

9:00 am to 12 noon:  Miller Murphy Howard Building

Please note that we will release all of county tickets at one time to one adult who will sign for the county tickets.  It is the responsibility of that adult to distribute to the corresponding individuals.

We will have reserved seating for those award winners that are listed above.  Please have award winners check in at the registration table in the Miller Murphy Howard Building between 6:15 pm and 6:45 pm on Friday, February 19th.  If you have an award recipient that is unable to attend, please send an email to me at the address provided below.

All record books that were submitted for competition will be available to be picked up at the conclusion of the banquet on a designated table.  All record books that are not picked up will be shipped to the county office or high school to be distributed.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and congratulations to all that participated this year.

Heather

Heather K. Shultz

4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321