REMINDER:  Floriculture CDE  Registrations are due TODAY.

Listed below are the ones that I have to respond thus far.  Please let me know if you plan to participate and your  school is not on the list ASP.

Thanks

Eddie

2010 Registered Floriculture Participant
Area VI Area V
Junior Senior Junior Senior
Appling Co. Middle Berrien High Bainbridge Middle Early Co. High
Berrien High Brantley Co. High Ben Hill Middle Mitchell Co. High
Berrien Middle Brunswick High C. A. Gray Middle Pelham High
Brantley Co. High Camden Co. High Crisp Co. Middle Randolph-Clay
Brantley Middle Clinch Co. High Eight Street Middle Tift Co. High
Brunswick High Coffee High Lee Middle
Camden Co. Hi. Cook Co. High Mitchell Co. High
Clinch Co. High Echols Co. High Mitchell Co. Middle
Cook Co. High Glynn Acvademy Southside Middle
Cook Middle Lanier Co. High W.J. Williams Middle
Glynn Academy Liberty Co. High Worth Co. Middle
Hahira Middle
Jeff Davis Middle
Lanier Co. High
Pine Grove Middle