The results are attached and once again we had an outstanding CDE. Watching
the students excitement and enthusiasm is always gratifying.
Thanks to the teachers and members that helped, and special thanks to Mr.
John Allen Bailey for scoring for us.
The top 2 teams will compete Super Saturday, March 20th at the State FFA
Camp. Information is on the state list serve or call me.
Now to what you really wanted to know:

Area 3 JUNIOR
1st Place     *Perry High*
2nd Place    *Houston County High*
High Individual:Tied Ben Parker        Perry Middle
                             Zachary Perry   HOCO

Area 4 JUNIOR
1st     *Jefferson Co High*
2nd    *West Laurens*
High Ind:      STAR Brown   Jefferson Co

Area 3   SENIOR
1st   *   Perry High*
2nd   *  Mary Persons*
High Ind: Weslie Willford     Perry High

Area 4 SENIOR
1st       *West Laurens*
2nd       *East Laurens*
High Ind:  Kaitlin Warren  East Laurens