We *will no*t have a Jefferson County Forestry Field Day on April 1, 2010.
 However, we *will still have* the Effingham Forestry Field Day on April 6,
2010 at the Warnell Education Center near Guyton.  This field day is open to
any school.  It will start with registration at 4:00.  I am including a link
to the site with a map of how to get to the Education Center.  I will put
yellow flagging tape at the center entrance also.  Please let me know if you
plan to attend this on April 6.  Map to Center Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101141641468183408475.00046a33a6e628b2ed21f&ll=32.198421,-81.396675&spn=0.064932,0.145569&t=h&z=13

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher