The Area 3 Forestry Field Day will be held April 13, 2010 at the Ag Technology Conference Center located at 46 Camp John Hope Road.  I am including a link to a map for those that may not know where this is at the conclusion of this email.  The Forestry CDE will begin at 4:00 with registration and the actual events will start promptly at 4:30.  Fort Valley State University, Dr. Borne, has arranged for Lane Packing to feed the group at the conclusion of the CDE.  Many thanks go to Dr. Borne for this effort and I know we will enjoy a good meal.  He does need have a head count in order for them to properly prepare for us.  Please respond back to me with how many you plan on bring to the CDE.  We are going to limit this to eleven (11) members per team plus the advisor(s).  Thanks and I look forward to seeing you and your team on the 13th.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101141641468183408475.0004827f2b30d5c653357&ll=32.51852,-83.863465&spn=0.008088,0.018196&t=h&z=16

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher