The results are attached and once again we had an outstanding CDE. Watching the students excitement and enthusiasm is always gratifying.
Thanks to the teachers and members that helped, and special thanks to Mr. John Allen Bailey for scoring for us.
The top 2 teams will compete Super Saturday, March 20th at the State FFA Camp. Information is on the state list serve or call me.
Now to what you really wanted to know:

Area 3 JUNIOR
1st Place     Perry High
2nd Place    Houston County High
High Individual:Tied Ben Parker        Perry Middle
                             Zachary Perry   HOCO

Area 4 JUNIOR
1st     Jefferson Co High
2nd    West Laurens
High Ind:      STAR Brown   Jefferson Co

Area 3   SENIOR
1st      Perry High
2nd     Mary Persons
High Ind: Weslie Willford     Perry High

Area 4 SENIOR
1st       West Laurens
2nd       East Laurens
High Ind:  Kaitlin Warren  East Laurens