The Morgan County FFA Benefit Horse Show scheduled for January was postponed
due to the weather.  We have rescheduled it for Saturday, March 27th, at the
Morgan County Agricultural Center in Madison.  Several teachers have emailed
and asked if we're still taking entries.  YES we are DEFINITELY taking
entries!

The show information packet, which includes entry forms, and a flyer can be
downloaded from my page on the Morgan County High School website.  The link
is below.  Please let me know if you have questions or need more
information.

http://www.morgan.k12.ga.us/mchs/teachers/tim.savelle/index_files/Page538.htm

We hope to see you at the show!

Tim Savelle

--
Tim Savelle
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor

FFA MISSION:
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through
agricultural education.

AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION MISSION:
Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a
lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber, and
natural resources systems.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus