Clarification points for Dairy Judging Teachers:

The PDCA Score Card<http://www.usjersey.com/Reference/PDCA_Dairy_Cow_Unified_Scorecard_2009update.pdf>was
updated in 2009.  I am attaching an updated version.  Please use this
score card to train your teams for judging & for possible questions in the
management test.

I am also attaching a link to a judging
bulletin<http://pubs.caes.uga.edu/caespubs/pubs/PDF/B1234.pdf>from Dr.
Graves & Matthew London at UGA Animal & Dairy Science.  Hopefully
this will help you in training your teams.  We will not pull any questions
from the judging bulletin for the Management test - this is only to help you
train your teams.http://pubs.caes.uga.edu/caespubs/pubs/PDF/B1234.pdf

Please remember to
register<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA>your
teams online by Monday, April 5, 2010.  Please make sure to include
numbers for you students to lunch counts... the UGA Dairy Judging team will
provide lunch for you & your students at $5.50 per person.  Online
Registration Link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA

Please contact me with any further questions or concerns you may have
regarding this contest.  Thanks!!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher