March 31st is here and it is time to take my leave.  I just want to let each
of you know now much you have meant to me.  I've had 38 great years as a
teacher of agriculture education.  Just as with you there have been
ups-n-downs, but the great times outweighs the bad.  I spent 12 years in the
classroom and I was very fortunate to have some really outstanding students
and I loved working with them.  I've spent most of my career as an Area
Teacher, 26 years, and I've had the pleasure of working with the best
teachers in this profession, "Agricultural Educators".  I've had the
privilege of working with the best students, your FFA students.

I want to thank you for all the support and friendship you have provided me
over the years and for allowing me to be your North Region Ag Mechanics
teacher for 26 years.  Ag Education and FFA will always be apart of my life.

Best of luck to each of you, and God Bless.

Thank you.

--
Dana L. Perkins
North Region Agricultural Education