Ag Ed Family:
Today is my last day here at North Region. I just want to thank each and
everyone of you for your friendship throughout the last 11 years. It has
been a pleasure to know you and work with you. I have so much respect for
the hard work you all do each and every day for students and FFA in Georgia.
I have had a ball from day one learning the 'FFA way' of doing things. From
contests, conventions, banquets, and rallies...I will miss the daily vibe.
Although I will be leaving Georgia, Georgia will always be 'on my mind'.
Take care y'all...

--
Renee M. Lozano
North Region Agricultural Education