Please look over this list of teams we have registered to date for the 2010
State Dairy CDE.  If you are not registered yet, please register asap
through this registration
form<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA>.
  The State Dairy CDE The 2010 State Dairy CDE will be held in Athens, GA at
the UGA Livestock Instructional Arena on April 10, 2010.  Registration will
begin at 7:30 a.m. and the contest will begin at 8:00 a.m.(with management
tests for both JR & SR teams).    There will be 5 placing classes (which may
be heifers and in production cows).  Juniors will give one set of reasons.
Seniors will give 2 sets of reasons.  Both Jr & Sr teams will take a
management test.  The exam will be taken from the Modern Livestock and
Poultry Productioon book (Dairy Section) with no more than 3 questions from
the Linear Classification Manual.

Please also note lunches are $5.50 - if there is no # listed beside your
name, please e-mail me your lunch count (if you are already registered).  If
you haven't registered yet, please include your lunch count in the online
registration form in the space provided.

Dairy Registration Form (Deadline Monday, April 5, 2010)
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA

Please refer to the Georgia FFA CDE Awards Bulletin for more information.
Additional references can be found in the National FFA CDE Handbook.

For any other questions, contact your Area Livestock Teacher.
  Chapter Name Junior or Senior Team? Number of Total Lunches  Alcovy FFA
Senior
 Bowdon Junior 0  Bowdon Senior 0  Brantley County High Junior
 Brantley County High Senior
 Brantley Middle  Junior
 Chattooga High Junior
 Chattooga High School  Junior 4  Elbert Senior
 Franklin County High School Senior
 Houston County High FFA Senior 10  Houston County High FFA Junior
 Irwin FFA Senior 0  Jones County FFA Senior
 Long County High School Senior 5  Madison County Freshman Academy
Junior 6  Madison
County High School Senior 4  North Oconee High School Senior 4  Oconee
County High Junior 5  Oconee County High Senior 4  Perry Middle School
Junior 0  Putnam County FFA Senior 5  Stephens Co. Middle School Junior
 Summerville Middle Junior
 Westside Junior
 White County Middle FFA Junior

Happy Easter!!