We have 125 teams registered for the State Poultry CDE this Saturday!
Please remember that the contest will be held at *Oglethorpe Ag Center, 749
Athens Road, Lexington, GA*.  I am attaching the final registration
information - it is sorted by the morning & afternoon contests.  Please
review this document to make sure I have you on the correct time.  I was
able to keep almost everyone at the requested contest time.  I have tried to
check this to make sure that all schools in a county  will attend the same
session.  Let me know if you have any questions or corrections to be made.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.