This is an email I received from Mark Swords that he wanted to get on the
listserv for all the ag teachers.  Looks like a real good program to enhance
the forestry/natural resources curriculum.

Educators,
We'll be holding a National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) teacher
workshop April 19 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Peach County High School. By
attending, you'll be certified as a Basic Archery Instructor in the NASP.
Each school that has two physical education or agriculture teachers (or a
combination of the two) certified will qualify for a $1,500 grant through
the Department of Natural Resources.
If you have any questions or would like to attend, please contact Matt
Stewart by e-mail ([log in to unmask]) or phone (229.430.1847).

Matt Stewart
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
Wildlife Resources Division
Shooting Sports - South Region Coordinator
229.430.1847 (office)
770.550.0667 (cell)
www.georgiawildlife.com
www.nasparchery.com