I am pleased to announce that Mr. Sydney Bell will be joining the State Agricultural Education Staff as the North Region Agricultural Mechanics Area Teacher. Mr. Bell has been an agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor for Oconee County High School for the past 20 years. He has provided leadership that brought his students Local, Region, State, and National success. I know that his knowledge and expertise will be a valuable service to all teachers and students in agricultural education as he begins in this new role starting July 1st.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East