Thank you so much to all the teachers & students who prepared & competed in
the State Poultry Judging Contest this past Saturday.  Ben will send out the
official results later today, once the rosters are confirmed.

Many of you probably noticed a couple of photographers at the contest on
Saturday from the Athens Banner Herald. They ran an article yesterday on the
front page of the Sunday paper.  Here is a link to the article and a
separate link to 227 pictures from the contest.

Article regarding State Poultry Judging CDE  - Athens Banner Herald
http://216.116.224.179/stories/031410/new_589815628.shtml

Online Athens photo gallery:
http://spotted.onlineathens.com/galleries/index.php?id=417548

Please take the time to ask your students to send thank you letters to the
UGA Poultry Science Department for their help & hard work in coordinating
the 2010 State Poultry Judging CDE.
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher