Please complete this online registration
form<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA>to
register for the State Dairy CDE The 2010 State Dairy CDE will be held
in
Athens, GA at the UGA Livestock Instructional Arena on April 10, 2010.
Registration will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the contest will begin at 8:00
a.m.  There will be 5 placing classes (which may be heifers and in
production cows).  Juniors will give one set of reasons.  Seniors will give
2 sets of reasons.  Both Jr & Sr teams will take a management test.  The
exam will be taken from the Modern Livestock and Poultry Productioon book
(Dairy Section) with no more than 3 questions from the Linear Classification
Manual.

Dairy Registration
Form<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA

Please refer to the Georgia FFA CDE Awards Bulletin for more information.
Additional references can be found in the National FFA CDE Handbook.

For any other questions, contact your Area Livestock Teacher.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.