---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Subject: Fwd: workouts before state livestock contest
To: [log in to unmask]

Jary Douglas
Livestock Judging Coach
University of Georgia
706-583-8921 office

State Livestock Contest Participants,
This years State Livestock Judging Contest is scheduled for this Saturday
March 27, 2010.  The contest composition will not include steers this year
and I apologize for that.  We will judge market hogs, breeding gilts, market
lambs, breeding ewes, bulls, and heifers.
Extra lambs have been purchased for you to practice on BUT THEY MAY NOT
ARRIVE IN TIME FOR YOU TO PRACTICE ON FRIDAY AT PARTISOVER RANCH.
Thursday morning, RSE will have several classes of breeding females for your
teams to practice on.  Call Kelli at 706-759-2220 to confirm your team
practicing there.
On Thursday afternoon Andy Pendl will set up classes for your teams to
practice on.  Call 706-881-0468 to arrange for your team to workout there.
 The 5-7 classes will also be available on Friday morning for you to work.
On Friday afternoon Partisover will have classes of breeding heifers and
bulls for you to practice on.  If the market lambs arrive in time, a class
of market lambs and the holding rack will be there also.  It is not
necessary for you to call Randy or Beth to schedule participation by your
team.
Hopefully, these workouts will aid in the preparation of your team for this
year's contest.

Jary Douglas
Livestock Judging Coach
University of Georgia