Over the past two days a team of nine agricultural education teachers and
three area teachers have evaluated 64 National Chapter Form II applications.
The competition was strong. Our state is eligible to submit 27 applications
for national judging. That number is based on the number of chapters in our
Association. Therefore, 27 chapters earned a Gold ranking and will move on
for a national Star ranking at the National Convention in October. All
applications that were considered "complete", earned either a Gold, Silver,
or Bronze state ranking. The rankings are listed below. Additionally, the
highest scoring chapters in each Area were named Area winners in Chapter
Achievement, and the highest scoring application over all is the Chapter
Achievement state winner. Congratulations to the Madison County Freshman
Academy for earning that honor.

Congratulations to every advisor and  chapter who took time to prepare a
Form II. This is a tremendous way to tell your chapter's story. I can tell
you that there are several applications outside of our top 27 that would
compete very well on the national level. Keep up the great work!

Gold Emblem

Jasper Middle (Area 1 winner)

Madison County Freshman Academy (Area 2 & State winner)

Cross Creek (Area 4 winner)

Pelham (Area 5 winner)

Jeff Davis Middle (Area 6 winner)

Berrien County

Burke County

Colquitt County

Early County

Echols County

Effingham County

Eighth Street Middle

Etowah

Fannin County

Franklin County

Franklin County Middle

Irwin County Middle

Loganville

Lowndes County

Madison County Middle

Oconee County

Oconee County Middle

Screven County Middle

Southeast Bulloch

Stephens County

Westside Middle

Wayne County

Silver Emblem

Brantley Middle

Camden County

Coffee County

Crawford County

Hart County

Hephzibah

Irwin County

Jackson County

Jeff Davis

Malcom Bridge Middle

Montgomery County Middle

Murray County

North Oconee

Pickens County

Pike County

Putnam County (Area 3 winner)

Rabun County

Seminole County

Sonoraville

South Effingham

Spalding County

Swainsboro

Stockbridge

Summerville

Treutlen County

Ware Magnet

Bronze Emblem

Alcovy

Ben Hill Middle

Chattooga County

Cook County

Cook County Middle

Madison County High

Miller County

Northside

Perry

If you have any questions about these results, please contact me at (706)
542-8990.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary