As we begin the month of March, please see these reminders and updates
pertaining to FFA membership.

.Membership tally: Currently we have over 25,600 paid FFA members. That
means we are less than 4,500 from breaking 30,000 and growing for the 12th
consecutive year.

.Supplemental (2nd semester) FFA rosters are due by April 1.  If you have
new students in your AgEd program this semester who are not already on your
roster, please consider adding them.

.100% Recognition: Chapters who are 100% in FFA membership by April 1, will
be recognized on stage at the state convention. To be considered for 100%
recognition at the convention, a chapter must 1) submit enrollment data to
the region office; 2) submit their online roster; and 3) have dues payment
postmarked.ALL by April 1.

.Eligibility to participate: Students need to be on the roster at least 10
days prior in order to participate in any FFA activity above the chapter
level.

.POW Evaluations: As you prepare for your upcoming Program of Work
evaluation, please remember that 80% FFA membership is the standard for
teachers receiving extended day/year funds.

Finally, if we can help you with your roster, please do not hesitate to call
our office at (706) 542-8990. We have reached this level of success because
of the hard work that you do every day. I appreciate you and your
commitment! Keep it up.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary