Teachers

Attached is the list of 2010 state FFA proficiency award finalists. These
students have earned this recognition through their hard work on their
respective SAE programs. This year we had entries in 45 proficiency award
categories. Most categories had three regional winners.  In cases where
there were not three regional winners, a regional runner-up was pulled up to
be the third state finalist. Congratulations to these students and their
advisors. More information regarding the proficiency finalist process will
be sent to these advisors next week.

If you had a regional proficiency winner, please be sure that you return
your proficiency award application(s) to your region office by the assigned
date. We will start making plans soon to have the regional winners judged on
the state level. Be sure that your application is returned in time to
compete.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend.

Ben

Ben Lastly