Attached are the names of 515 Georgia FFA members who have been approved to
receive the State FFA Degree this year. These names have been reviewed and
approved by their respective region office, and the state FFA office.
Congratulations to these students, and to their advisors for the hard work
put into these Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) programs. This is a
tremendous honor.

Please double check the attached Excel list. The list is sorted by regions.
Each region has its own tab across the bottom of the page. If you have state
degree recipients, please double check that their names are spelled
correctly on this list. We will begin printing State Degree certificates on
April 1, and we will use the names on this list unless we hear from you. If
you see any changes that need to be made to the names listed, please let me
know by April 1.

Thanks

Ben

Ben Lastly