David Turner

From: TIM SAVELLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 04:47:14 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Fw: Morgan County FFA Horse Show - TAKING ENTRIES

David,
It appears like something didn't work on the email.  Will you please resend the email below out on the listserve?
Thanks,
Tim

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM, David Turner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

David Turner

From: TIM SAVELLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:29:47 -0500
To: David Turner<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Morgan County FFA Horse Show - TAKING ENTRIES

David,
Please send this out over the list serve.
Thanks,
Tim

The Morgan County FFA Benefit Horse Show scheduled for January was postponed due to the weather.  We have rescheduled it for Saturday, March 27th, at the Morgan County Agricultural Center in Madison.  Several teachers have emailed and asked if we're still taking entries.  YES we are DEFINITELY taking entries!

The show information packet, which includes entry forms, and a flyer can be downloaded from my page on the Morgan County High School website.  The link is below.  Please let me know if you have questions or need more information.

http://www.morgan.k12.ga.us/mchs/teachers/tim.savelle/index_files/Page538.htm

We hope to see you at the show!

Tim Savelle

--
Tim Savelle
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor

FFA MISSION:
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.

AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION MISSION:
Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber, and natural resources systems.