A&A Show Cattle

2080 M.J. Taylor Rd.

Adel, Ga. 31620

            We will be hosting a livestock judging workout the Friday before the sale, March 19th, 2010.   Any 4-H or FFA teams are more than welcome to come out and practice.  We are going to have between 6 and 10 classes that will consist of steer calves, heifer calves and bred cows, and maybe can put together at least one bull class.  We will have the classes separated into runs and teams are welcome to work at their pace while going through the classes.  The classes will be put together by 4:00 p.m. and we will keep them up until 6:30 p.m.  There is no initial start time and teams are welcome to come anytime during the time duration we have set.

For any further information feel free to contact me at 229-561-2481.

Austin Taylor