[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple style='margin-left:48.0pt'>

David Turner

From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:21:06 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: American Degree Requirement Upgrade - Application Year 2015

Please forward this to the list serve for me. Thanks.

From: "Hunsinger, Rosalie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:03:46 -0400

[log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width=0 height=0 class=shape style='display:none;width:0;height:0'>

American Degree Requirement Change

As part of the SAE committee, I wanted you to be aware of the upgrade in American Degree requirements starting in 2015.  If you could distribute among your state to make sure everyone is aware of the upgrade in requirements.  This is in addition to the community service upgrade, effective 2011.

The applicants for the 2015 American Degree need to start planning for the financial requirement change to go into effect calendar year 2015.

Start Records as a:

Freshman – 2011

Sophomore – 2012

Junior – 2013

Senior – 2014

Apply for American Degree – 2015

       A student after entering agricultural education must have:

1) earned at least $ 10,000.00 and productively invested at least $7,500.00; or
2) earned and productively invested $2,000.00 and worked 2,250 hours in excess of scheduled class time.

       Any combination of hours, times a factor of 3.56, plus actual dollars earned and productively invested must be equal to or greater than the number 10,000.

       Hours used for the purpose of producing earnings reported as productively invested income shall not be duplicated as hours of credit to meet the minimum requirements for the degree.

Thank you!

Rosalie Hunsinger

National FFA Organization
317-802-4255