The State Floral Design CDE will be held at the FFA/FCCLA Center on Super Saturday.  Registration will begin at 8:00 A.M. in the basement of Mobley Hall.  The Georgia State Florists Association will again judge the CDE.

Plaques WILL NOT be awarded at the CDE this year.  Plaques will be awarded during the state convention.  These individuals will be awarded in the same manner as other CDE winners.

Please send me your student's name with placing in respective CDE's and I'll send more detailed information.

Thanks

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie