Please see message below from Dr Silcox regarding state show premiums.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronnie Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Junior Livestock Show Checks
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

IF YOU HAD LIVESTOCK EXHIBITORS AT THE STATE LIVESTOCK SHOWS IN FEBRUARY>

We plan on sending out premium the checks first of next week for the Junior National Livestock show.

All checks for exhibitors from a county or chapter will go to the agent or teacher.  The address we will use is the address you entered at the on-line entry site:

http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg

Please log in and select "edit account" and make sure the name and address listed is where you want the checks to go.

Please make any changes before 5:00 pm on Friday.

Ronnie Silcox
Extension Animal Scientist
The University of Georgia
Athens, Ga  30602