Clarification points for Dairy Judging Teachers:

The PDCA Score Card was updated in 2009.  I am attaching an updated version.  Please use this score card to train your teams for judging & for possible questions in the management test.

I am also attaching a link to a judging bulletin from Dr. Graves & Matthew London at UGA Animal & Dairy Science.  Hopefully this will help you in training your teams.  We will not pull any questions from the judging bulletin for the Management test - this is only to help you train your teams.http://pubs.caes.uga.edu/caespubs/pubs/PDF/B1234.pdf

Please remember to register your teams online by Monday, April 5, 2010.  Please make sure to include numbers for you students to lunch counts... the UGA Dairy Judging team will provide lunch for you & your students at $5.50 per person.  Online Registration Link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA

Please contact me with any further questions or concerns you may have regarding this contest.  Thanks!!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher