Please see e-mail from Dr. Graves.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Graves <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 9:55 AM
Subject: Two Calves to sell 4/17 with proceeds to Ga Dairy Youth Foundation
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Coworkers-

The Georgia Dairy Youth Foundation has been formed to develop a broad base of financial support for Dairy youth programs across Georgia. We are very excited to kick off this program with the sale of two calves that have been donated this year for sale by Agri-Fresh Dairy and Crows Nest Dairy. They will sell first at the Southern Invitational Sale on Saturday April 17th at 11 am at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry (east of exit 135 on I-75). Information on both calves is attached. If you have any questions, please let me know or feel free to contact the GDYF Chairman Dr. Larry Guthrie at [log in to unmask]. Thanks for helping us get the word out to interested dairy youth. See you in Perry!

William M. Graves
Professor &
ADS Extension Coordinator

--