Please look over this list of teams we have registered to date for the 2010 State Dairy CDE.  If you are not registered yet, please register asap through this registration form.   The State Dairy CDE The 2010 State Dairy CDE will be held in Athens, GA at the UGA Livestock Instructional Arena on April 10, 2010.  Registration will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the contest will begin at 8:00 a.m.(with management tests for both JR & SR teams).    There will be 5 placing classes (which may be heifers and in production cows).  Juniors will give one set of reasons.  Seniors will give 2 sets of reasons.  Both Jr & Sr teams will take a management test.  The exam will be taken from the Modern Livestock and Poultry Productioon book (Dairy Section) with no more than 3 questions from the Linear Classification Manual.

Please also note lunches are $5.50 - if there is no # listed beside your name, please e-mail me your lunch count (if you are already registered).  If you haven't registered yet, please include your lunch count in the online registration form in the space provided.

Dairy Registration Form (Deadline Monday, April 5, 2010)
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGNjUWhpNG9Vdk5sUFhmVjlYQm40ZFE6MA

Please refer to the Georgia FFA CDE Awards Bulletin for more information.
Additional references can be found in the National FFA CDE Handbook.

For any other questions, contact your Area Livestock Teacher.
Chapter Name Junior or Senior Team? Number of Total Lunches
Alcovy FFA Senior
Bowdon Junior 0
Bowdon Senior 0
Brantley County High Junior
Brantley County High Senior
Brantley Middle  Junior
Chattooga High Junior
Chattooga High School  Junior 4
Elbert Senior
Franklin County High School Senior
Houston County High FFA Senior 10
Houston County High FFA Junior
Irwin FFA Senior 0
Jones County FFA Senior
Long County High School Senior 5
Madison County Freshman Academy  Junior 6
Madison County High School Senior 4
North Oconee High School Senior 4
Oconee County High Junior 5
Oconee County High Senior 4