As we begin the month of March, please see these reminders and updates pertaining to FFA membership.

·Membership tally: Currently we have over 25,600 paid FFA members. That means we are less than 4,500 from breaking 30,000 and growing for the 12th consecutive year.

·Supplemental (2nd semester) FFA rosters are due by April 1.  If you have new students in your AgEd program this semester who are not already on your roster, please consider adding them.

·100% Recognition: Chapters who are 100% in FFA membership by April 1, will be recognized on stage at the state convention. To be considered for 100% recognition at the convention, a chapter must 1) submit enrollment data to the region office; 2) submit their online roster; and 3) have dues payment postmarked…ALL by April 1.

·Eligibility to participate: Students need to be on the roster at least 10 days prior in order to participate in any FFA activity above the chapter level.

·POW Evaluations: As you prepare for your upcoming Program of Work evaluation, please remember that 80% FFA membership is the standard for teachers receiving extended day/year funds.

Finally, if we can help you with your roster, please do not hesitate to call our office at (706) 542-8990. We have reached this level of success because of the hard work that you do every day. I appreciate you and your commitment! Keep it up.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association