Please note that today is the deadline for registration for the 2010 State Poultry CDE. Please review this document... if you're school / team is not listed, please complete the online link to register by today at 5:00 p.m.

Registration link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEFlUDVlbC1GS1lIRnZTdHdzWC1XT1E6MA

I will send out a confirmation e-mail on Monday as to which contest for you to attend.  I realize that the majority of schools would prefer to compete in the morning, however, preference will be given in this order:  South Region, Central Region, North Region schools with the furthest distance to travel.

Right now, we have 60 Senior Teams and 67 Junior Teams registered!  We will organize the contest & plan to have the contest run as efficiently as possible.  Thank you so much for your hard work in preparing your teams!  We look forward to a great contest!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher