Teachers,

We have 125 teams registered for the State Poultry CDE this Saturday!  Please remember that the contest will be held at Oglethorpe Ag Center, 749 Athens Road, Lexington, GA.  I am attaching the final registration information - it is sorted by the morning & afternoon contests.  Please review this document to make sure I have you on the correct time.  I was able to keep almost everyone at the requested contest time.  I have tried to check this to make sure that all schools in a county  will attend the same session.  Let me know if you have any questions or corrections to be made.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher