---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Todd Claxton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Judging workout email]
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Please pass on

A&A Show Cattle

2080 M.J. Taylor Rd.

Adel, Ga. 31620

           We will be hosting a livestock judging workout the Friday before
the sale, March 19th, 2010.   Any 4-H or FFA teams are more than welcome to
come out and practice.  We are going to have between 6 and 10 classes that
will consist of steer calves, heifer calves and bred cows, and maybe can put
together at least one bull class.  We will have the classes separated into
runs and teams are welcome to work at their pace while going through the
classes.  The classes will be put together by 4:00 p.m. and we will keep
them up until 6:30 p.m.  There is no initial start time and teams are
welcome to come anytime during the time duration we have set.

For any further information feel free to contact me at 229-561-2481.

Austin Taylor

Mathew Todd Claxton
Agriculture Education
Jeff Davis High School