Agriscience Fair Announcement

Attached is the registration form for the 2010, FFA Agriscience Fair to
be held in conjunction with the State FFA Convention on Friday, April 23rd.

Entries must be postmarked or emailed by March 26th.  Details of the event will be

E-mailed to those pre-registering.  Dates, times, etc., can be found in the Advisors planning guide at www.gaaged.org.

It is advisable to register any student that you think may have their project in
good order by the time of the event. However, we have had a problem in the
past with no-shows. If your student is registered and does not plan to attend
please let me know ASAP so that we do not purchase more space for the
event than necessary. Upon registration I will enter your student in the fair.

Please remember that the student must have conducted an experiment and collected data that is presented to be considered for judging.

Students may bring their completed project to the agriscience fair on April 23rd  by 8:00 am or they may set them up Thursday, April 22nd.

Judging will begin at 9:30 am on Friday, April 23rd. Students must be present for judging.

Please consider this your official notice of the Agriscience Fair Registration
process. There will not be anything mailed from the State FFA office this
year.

If you have any questions please email or call and thanks for you work helping prepare the students for the fair.

Anne L. Smith

Central Region Horticulture Teacher

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mailing address:  711 Kite Hwy