Dear Teachers,

I talked with Blake Woodard's dad, Dan today.

Blake is recovering well.  He is getting around on his crutches and getting out of the house some as well.  He is planning to go back to school next week.  He will go back to the doctor for a checkup in 2 weeks to see how much longer he will need to use the crutches.  He has had no pain medicine since the 1 week of being home.

He's all ready to start looking for calves to show next year.

The family asked that I pass along a THANK YOU for all the cards and letters of encouragement and for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers.

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher