Good afternoon

The Ad Hoc Committee is scheduled to meet this Thursday, March 18th in Fort Valley.

The Ag ED Cattle Ad Hoc Members are:

Todd Claxton, [log in to unmask]
Nick Moody, [log in to unmask]
Travis Sertich, [log in to unmask]
Mark Swords, [log in to unmask]

There has been much discussion regarding the Steer Classification process at our State Livestock Show.  I am attaching a document for you to review - we are considering adopting this as a guideline or "official reference" for teachers, agents & parents to use to help to determine which breed to enter a steer for the classified steer breed show.  If you have students who show beef cattle, please take a few minutes to read over this.  Please send your comments and/or suggestions regarding this to me and/or the Ad Hoc committee members before Thursday's meeting.

Please send your comments asap if there is anything else you would like to have brought up at the meeting.

Thank you for all your hard work with your students & their projects!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher