This is a reminder about the upcoming retirement celebration for Mr. Dana Perkins being held on Sunday, March 28, 2010 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. at Flinchum's Phoenix at Whitehall Forest in Athens, GA.

Please RSVP via mail, fax, or email to the North Region Office by Monday, March 22nd so that preparations can be arranged.
An invitation is attached for your convenience. If you would like to contribute for the gift, please make checks payable to North Region FFA.

We are also collecting items for a scrapbook. Please send us any photos, news articles, written fond memories, or a note/card to Mr. Perkins so that we may include you in this scrapbook. Articles need to be received by Monday, March 22nd.

Please click on this link for directions to Flinchum's Phoenix at Whitehall Forest:
http://www.forestry.uga.edu/about/directions.php

Thank you.

--
Renee M. Lozano