Teachers

Attached is the list of 2010 state FFA proficiency award finalists. These students have earned this recognition through their hard work on their respective SAE programs. This year we had entries in 45 proficiency award categories. Most categories had three regional winners.  In cases where there were not three regional winners, a regional runner-up was pulled up to be the third state finalist. Congratulations to these students and their advisors. More information regarding the proficiency finalist process will be sent to these advisors next week.

If you had a regional proficiency winner, please be sure that you return your proficiency award application(s) to your region office by the assigned date. We will start making plans soon to have the regional winners judged on the state level. Be sure that your application is returned in time to compete.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary