The Georgia FFA Senior Prepared Public Speaking CDE will be held on Friday,
April 23rd during the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon, Ga. at the Macon
Coliseum. The top two participants in each area are eligible for state
competition.

*All manuscripts are due to the Senior Public Prepared Speaking CDE
Superintendent by Monday, April 5, 2010.* Please mail manuscripts to Justin
Sealy, ABAC 34, Tifton, GA 31793. Manuscripts should be the studentís
original work and consists of a cover page, speech, bibliography, and signed
statement. I have attached a statement certification sheet.

Please review the National and State FFA Prepared Public Speaking CDE rules
for manuscript guidelines, scoring rubrics, and bracket seeding. Bracket I
will begin at 8am and Bracket II will begin at 10am. The final bracket will
begin at 1:30pm.

If you have any questions about this CDE please contact me.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher