Attached are the names of 515 Georgia FFA members who have been approved to receive the State FFA Degree this year. These names have been reviewed and approved by their respective region office, and the state FFA office. Congratulations to these students, and to their advisors for the hard work put into these Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) programs. This is a tremendous honor.

Please double check the attached Excel list. The list is sorted by regions. Each region has its own tab across the bottom of the page. If you have state degree recipients, please double check that their names are spelled correctly on this list. We will begin printing State Degree certificates on April 1, and we will use the names on this list unless we hear from you. If you see any changes that need to be made to the names listed, please let me know by April 1.

Thanks

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary