---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Subject: Fwd: workouts before state livestock contest
To: [log in to unmask]

Jary Douglas
Livestock Judging Coach
University of Georgia
706-583-8921 office

State Livestock Contest Participants,
This years State Livestock Judging Contest is scheduled for this Saturday March 27, 2010.  The contest composition will not include steers this year and I apologize for that.  We will judge market hogs, breeding gilts, market lambs, breeding ewes, bulls, and heifers.
Extra lambs have been purchased for you to practice on BUT THEY MAY NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FOR YOU TO PRACTICE ON FRIDAY AT PARTISOVER RANCH.
Thursday morning, RSE will have several classes of breeding females for your teams to practice on.  Call Kelli at 706-759-2220 to confirm your team practicing there.
On Thursday afternoon Andy Pendl will set up classes for your teams to practice on.  Call 706-881-0468 to arrange for your team to workout there.  The 5-7 classes will also be available on Friday morning for you to work.
On Friday afternoon Partisover will have classes of breeding heifers and bulls for you to practice on.  If the market lambs arrive in time, a class of market lambs and the holding rack will be there also.  It is not necessary for you to call Randy or Beth to schedule participation by your team.
Hopefully, these workouts will aid in the preparation of your team for this year's contest.

Jary Douglas
Livestock Judging Coach
University of Georgia
706-583-8921 office