I have secured four rooms and four sets of judges for each of the are
events.  Each of your students will go to a different room with different
judges.  Hopefully this will allow us to move efficiently and make sure that
everyone gets home before too late.  Teams will start being seen by judges
at 4:00pm on both days.

Each of the students will need to bring three (3) copies of their project
summary in a 9" x 12" envelope with the student's name and chapter in the
upper left-hand corner.
If your students are making the same sales presentation, please be sure to
bring an adequate number of props.  There is the chance that all of your
students could be making their sales presentation at the same time.

Here are the teams that are registered.

Area II - *Wednesday 31 March 2010* at UGA Animal Science Building
**This is a different date than what is listed in the Region Calendar.*
Jackson County
Franklin County
Morgan County
Habersham Central
East Jackson
Lincolnton
Oconee High
Madison County Freshman Academy
Madison County High
East Hall High

Area I - Thursday 1 April 2010 at Stockbridge High School
Southeast Whitfield
Etowah
Bowdon
Sonoraville