---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cale Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: Host teachers of POW reviews
To: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning Dr. Hamlin,

Anyone arriving prior to 4:00 p.m. should park at the Agriculture Center.
 The back gate to the Agriculture Center will be open.  Anyone arriving
after 4:00 p.m., please feel free to park in back of the agriculture
building.  We have wireless access, so teachers can bring their laptops. Mr.
Thomason's wife is providing refreshments.  Please let us know if you have
any questions.

Franklin County High School is located at 6570 GA Hwy. 145. We are about one
mile from the town.

Directions to Franklin County High School:

From Atlanta, GA:

Take I-85 North towards Greenville.  Take Exit 166 (Carnesville).  Turn
right.  Go to Yield and go right (Hwy 106 and 59).  Go approx. 1 mile.  Turn
left at the Carnesville Courthouse.  Go directly behind courthouse and turn
onto Hwy 145 (Royston Hwy.)  Go approx. 1 mile.  School is on left across
from Faith Christian Fellowship.

From Greenville, SC:

Take I-85 South towards Atlanta.  Take Exit 166 (Carnesville).  Turn left
and go over I-85.  Go to Yield and go right.  Go approx. 1 mile.  Turn left
at the Carnesville Courthouse.  Go directly behind courthouse and turn onto
Hwy 145 (Royston Hwy.)  Go approx. 1 mile.  School is on left across from
Faith Christian Fellowship.

Cale Watkins
Franklin County High School
Department of Agricultural Education