Teachers, please find attached a list of the 1st and 2nd place winners of
the North Region Proficiency applications.  We received many quality
applications and a committee of judges have reviewed the applications and
selected the first and second place applications.   If your student was a
first place winner then that application will be forward to the State FFA
Office.   If you would like to revise your applications and make corrections
to spelling errors, then we can return your application to you.  They must
be back in our office by Friday, March 26 so we can package them to send on
to the State Office.   Please spend some time in reviewing your winning
application and revising it so it will have the best chance to represent
your student on the state level.   Please refer to the National FFA website
for a handbook that will assist you and your student with each question on
the application.  Please make sure that the questions on the applications
are answered completely and fills up most of the white space.   Please
double check each application with the rubric and checklist from the
national proficiency handbook.   All applications need 6 quality photos and
a personal page.  Letters of recommendations should be on letter head and
should be signed.  Congratulations again to all our winners and good luck as
your student competes on the state level.

Christa Steinkamp will have most of the applications at the upcoming Poultry
CDE on March 13 to give back to you.  If you would like to make arrangements
to receive yours before that, please contact Renee.

Thanks,
Blane

--
Blane Marable