Teachers with winning proficiency applications:

We need all proficiency applications from region winners to be returned to the North Region Office by Friday, March 26th at 5:00 p.m.  Please contact myself, Mr. Marable or Dr. Hamlin with questions regarding this deadline or any of your applications.

More information regarding State Convention and the interview schedule will follow from Mr. Ben Lastly & Dr. DJ Sheppard.

Thank you!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher