Please see directions to Eagle's Landing High School for  the POW
Evaluations tomorrow.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Coleman, Chansi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Subject: RE: Area 1 POW Evaluations
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

 When you come to Eagle’s Landing High School, turn left (if you are coming
off of Jodeco Road from I-75) on to Tunis Road. Once you pass the middle
school you will see a sign that says something about buses only. Make that
left turn and you will pass trailers on your right and approach the
greenhouse. Pull on to the grass to your left under the trees and that will
be fine.

Thanks,

Coleman